Need fast solutions for water, fire, or mold damage? Call your Sandy Utah damage restoration experts at Utah Flood Cleanup. FREE phone consultation when you contact us today at (801) 416-2666.
Unexpected water, fire, or mold damage is stressful. But you don’t have to deal with the problem alone. Utah Flood Cleanup is your reliable Sandy damage restoration team with the right solution for your particular situation. We get to the source of the problem and make sure further issues do not recur. Click here to see what your neighbors are saying in our customer reviews.
Our customer centered approach:
- 24/7 emergency services so you never have to wait for help when you need it the most
- 2-year guarantee on workmanship—rest assured you will always receive quality results
- FREE inspection on insurance-covered water damage incidents
- Financing options available for every budget
Looking for fire damage restoration services?
We handle the entire cleanup process in the aftermath of fires. Your damage restoration specialist will inspect and assess your property and the damage. If any structural materials pose a danger, such as beams or flooring that were severely damaged in the fire, we will remove them and help you replace them with reinforcements.
The restoration process will include cleaning up what can be salvaged and removing smoke odors and soot from the property.
For thorough fire damage restoration solutions, contact us today to schedule an immediate appointment.
Need help with flood and water damage?
Water damage can be insidious, affecting much more than just the floor and walls of your home. That's why we perform a full inspection first to make sure nothing is overlooked. Ceilings, walls, floors, cabinets, and furniture are all handled by our professional restoration team—from cleanup to full restoration.
You will receive these services:
- Full damage assessment
- Cleanup and restoration
- Mold removal
- Odor control
FREE water damage inspection with insurance coverage. Call us today at (801) 416-2666.
You may be wondering if there is anything you can do before we arrive. Here are some things you can do to mitigate damage:
- Avoid entering rooms with standing water; there is potential for electrical hazards and other structural damage. Your safety comes first.
- Mop up as much water as possible to minimize further damage and mold growth.
- Remove your belongings from the area if it is safe to do so. Air out and dry curtains, clothing, furniture, or anything else that came in contact with water.
- If you have carpeting, remove everything from the carpet. We are able to save your carpet from water damage if rugs, books, and other wet items have not left colored stains on the carpet.
Have a mold problem?
You may develop a mold problem after a fire, or from a flood. Mold stains walls and carpeting, causes foul odors, and can cause a variety of health concerns. No water damage cleanup is complete unless there is a full mold remediation. Our team understands that mold is a serious concern and will carry out the most cost-effective mold removal solution.
Mold thrives in moist environments left behind after a flood or from the water after putting out a fire. Our mold removal specialists will make sure there is no moisture left behind after our work is through. After removing all excess water, we will eliminate existing mold growth and make sure further problems do not occur.
If you have recently experienced a fire or water damage in your home, contact us for mold remediation services to avoid issues with your home and health.
Additional damage restoration services in Sandy:
- Emergency Board Up
- Sewage Cleanup
- Drain Backup
- Biohazard & Crime Scene Cleanup
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
If you are looking for immediate water, fire, or mold restoration services, look no further than Utah Flood Cleanup. Call us today at (801) 416-2666 and ask for your FREE phone consultation.