Top-Rated Disaster Cleanup Services - Utah Flood Cleanup
A swamp cooler is a great way to keep your home cool; however, they can also introduce moisture into a home that is otherwise dry. When your swamp cooler is properly maintained, it will work well; however, problems can arise from time to time. When this happens, water damage can occur throughout the home, leading to serious structural issues. Furthermore, mold can start to grow as well, leading to a serious health hazard.
If you require swamp cooler leak cleanup services in Utah, we are the experts.
It is important for everyone to know about some of the most common reasons a swamp cooler leak might be present.
Causes of a Swamp Cooler Leak
Some of the most common reasons why a swamp cooler might start to leak include:
- The swamp cooler’s plumbing connections could develop corrosion or become loose
- The pads of the swamp cooler could have been dislodged or have to be replaced
- There is residue from the evaporation of hard water that is adversely impacting its ability to function
- The reservoir of the cooler has been cracked, allowing water to enter the home
- The float valve that is responsible for maintaining the water level of the swamp cooler has been altered, allowing water from the reservoir to overflow
If a swamp cooler leak is present, this could lead to serious damage throughout the building.
Signs of Water Damage
- There are dark or wet spots that start to develop on the ceiling
- The drywall of the home is starting to crack or flake
- There is an odd smell coming from the plumbing system
- Wet spots and puddles start to form throughout the home
Water damage can lead to expensive repairs quickly. It is critical for everyone to make sure they have access to trained professionals who can stop this damage before it starts to spread throughout the home.
Signs of Mold Damage
One of the biggest problems that can develop with a swamp cooler leak is the growth of mold. Mold can come in many shapes and forms; however, it usually shows up as a dark patch somewhere in the home that gradually enlarges over time. Mold likes humid conditions, so a leaking swamp cooler is perfect for mold growth; however, mold can also lead to serious health problems. It can also damage the house. Some of the signs of mold growth include:
- The air circulating throughout the home smells funny
- Dark streaks are starting to appear in cracks and crevices
- The wallpaper is starting to peel
Anyone with signs of a swamp cooler leak must call trained professionals immediately.
Why Choose Utah Flood Cleanup?
- 24/7 emergency service
- FREE phone consultation
- FREE inspection on insurance-covered water damage events.
- 2 Year Guarantee on Work
- Affordable financing options
- We will work with the insurance company to ensure proper reimbursement
- We are a locally owned company that works for the customer not the insurance. We are the advocate for our customer so we are able to do our work to industry standards. We stringently follow the guidelines set forth in the IICRC S-500 and S-520. We pride ourselves on not taking short cuts to get the job done.
- Affiliations, Awards, Certifications, Licenses. IICRC WTR, ASD, CDS. Certified Mold Professional. RRP Certified. Asbestos Contractor/Supervisor, Asbestos Inspector
Call Our Professional Disaster Cleanup and Restoration Company Today!
At Utah Flood Cleanup, we are a professional disaster cleanup and restoration company that specializes in flood, fire, and mold cleanup. We provide smoke and fire damage restoration, water damage repair, mold remediation services, sewage cleanup, and more! We provide 24/7 emergency services, free phone consultations, five-year guarantees on our work, and affordable financing options. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you!