You might think that a home flood or fire will never happen to you, but the fact is that disasters can happen to any property. And when they do, a fast response from a professional restoration firm is important to avoid even more damage. If your property has suffered the unthinkable, it's imperative to lean on a fire or disaster damage restoration company that can quickly and effectively return your property to pre-loss condition. That's where Utah Flood Cleanup can help.
Contact Utah Flood Cleanup, our disaster restoration company can provide you with timely, reliable service. We are available 24/7!
Disaster Damage Restoration Done Right
The only thing worse than enduring a fire or disaster loss is hiring a disaster restoration company that doesn't properly return your property to a pre-loss condition. There's more to a disaster cleanup than just pumping out any standing disaster and drying the property, just as there's more to fire damage restoration than removing and replacing any building materials with compromised integrity. It's why any disaster restoration services are much more than a DIY job - it takes professionals with the right mix of experience, training, and know-how to get the job done right the first time.
When you contact Utah Flood Cleanup, we'll quickly respond and arrive on the scene to assess the situation and formulate a plan. Here's a look at how we'll address fire and disaster damage restoration situations:
Disaster Damage Restoration
We follow the IICRC S500 for Professional Disaster Damage Restoration, which consists of first identifying the type of disaster loss - which ranges from Category 1 to Category 3 based on potential hazards and contamination of the disaster. Then, we'll work to remove any standing disaster and porous building materials and contents that cannot be restored. We'll use a combination of extractors, air movers, and dehumidifiers to dry the impacted area of the property and apply antimicrobials and other chemicals so that subsequent mold growth does not occur. We'll conclude our services by replacing any structural materials that had to be removed. When it comes to disaster damage restoration, we're as much of a restoration disaster damage company as we are a mold damage restoration firm.
Fire Damage Restoration
Fire damage tends to be more of a significant task - and not just because of the reconstruction that is often required. There's also smoke and soot removal that is likely as well as the potential for abatement of any hazardous materials that were disturbed during the fire, such as lead and asbestos. Our team of professionals follows the IICRC S700 Standard for Professional Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration.
Why Choose Utah Flood Cleanup in Kaysville, Utah?
- Emergency services available 24/7 to ensure that you get immediate help
- FREE phone consultation
- Free disaster damage inspection if you have had an incident that is covered by your insurance
- 2-year workmanship guarantee to provide you with peace of mind
- Financing options to choose from to ensure affordable restoration service
- We will work with the insurance company to ensure proper reimbursement
- We are a locally owned company that works for the customer, not the insurance. We are the advocate for our customer so we are able to do our work to industry standards. We stringently follow the guidelines set forth in the IICRC S-500 and S-520. We pride ourselves on not taking short cuts to get the job done.
- Affiliations, Awards, Certifications, Licenses. IICRC WTR, ASD, CDS. Certified Mold Professional. RRP Certified. Asbestos Contractor/Supervisor, Asbestos Inspector
Contact Utah Kaysville Flood Cleanup Today
If your property has suffered disaster or fire loss, or you suspect that you have a mold problem, it's imperative to act quickly before the issues escalate and become even more damaging. That's where Utah Flood Cleanup can help restore your property and get your life back on track. When it comes to property damage restoration, our services are about more than just returning properties to pre-loss condition but helping you get your life and your home back. When you work with us, you can rest assured that it will be performed correctly. Contact us today for more information.