In light of recent ongoing events, Utah Flood Cleanup is doing all we can to ensure the safety and wellness of our customers and employees - while continuing to serve you.
To protect everyone from any unnecessary risk of exposure to coronavirus (COVID-19), our teams are:
- Checked daily for or signs of illness to be sure they are well before they work with clients.
- Our sales and quote staff along with cleanup teams implement extra hand washing and sanitizers.
- We are careful to keep the spaces in your home or office where we're needed as clean and sanitized as possible.
We anticipate that we'll continue this policy as long as needed. Please reach out to our team if you have further questions or needs at this time. We know our customers rely on our services to keep their homes and businesses running smoothly and so we’re taking measures to keep up with demand. If you have any questions, please get in touch.
As for yourself, we recommend keeping up to date with the latest public advice from The World Health Organization.
Thank you for your business and support!
Latest posts by Utah Flood Cleanup (see all)
- The Hidden Threat: How to Identify and Tackle Dangerous House Mold - November 6, 2023
- Revive Your Utah Property From the Ashes with Smoke and Fire Restoration - September 21, 2023
- Water Damage Problems? Everything You Need to Know About Water Damage Restoration in Salt Lake City - September 20, 2023