Water Damage Restoration Process in Utah
When a severe storm, burst pipe, or other disaster causes flooding in your home, it can be devastating, and cleanup can seem overwhelming. Knowing what to do allows you to begin restoration immediately, minimizing damage to structural elements and personal belongings. Homeowners can take initial steps to remove and disinfect damaged items. For more complicated tasks requiring specialized equipment and expertise, it’s crucial to enlist the services of a professional.
At Utah Flood Cleanup, our experienced technicians take the best course of action to restore your home to its original condition.
Why You Should Hire Utah Flood Cleanup?
If you are looking for water damage restoration Utah, you need to hire Utah Flood Cleanup. Some of the most important reasons why include:
- We offer 24/7 emergency service.
- Get FREE phone consultation, FREE inspection on insurance-covered water damage events.
- 5-year guarantee on work, with Affordable financing options.
- We will work with the insurance company to ensure proper reimbursement.
- We are a locally owned company that works for the customer, not the insurance. We are the advocate for our customer so we are able to do our work to industry standards. We stringently follow the guidelines set forth in the IICRC S-500 and S-520. We pride ourselves on not taking short cuts to get the job done.
- Affiliations, Awards, Certifications, Licenses. IICRC WTR, ASD, CDS. Certified Mold Professional. RRP Certified. Asbestos Contractor/Supervisor, Asbestos Inspector
- Our trained professionals stay up to date on the latest advances in our field. We will leverage the latest technology to make sure that we provide you with the best water damage restoration Salt Lake City.
- We are one of the most responsive teams in the area. We know that if you are looking for water damage repair Utah, you want the job done as quickly as possible. We are incredibly efficient and our turnaround times are quick.
- Finally, we place the needs of our customers ahead of our own. We will do everything we can to meet your needs. Rely on our water damage specialists Utah. We will preserve as much of your property as possible and reverse the damage when possible.
It is important for you to be familiar with our Salt Lake City water damage repair process works. There are a few key steps that you should note.
The Key Steps Involved in the Water Cleanup Process
If you rely on our team to help you with all of your water cleanup and damage restoration needs, a few steps are going to take place. These include:
- First, you need to shut off the main water supply and electricity at the panel. This will stop the flow of water into the house, ideally.
- Then, you should contact our professionals to help with the process.
- Our professionals will arrive to take a look at the scope of the water damage. Then, we will provide you with a free quote for the job. We will also answer any questions you might have.
- Once you decide to rely on our services, we will remove the water from all damaged areas using. The most advanced equipment on the market.
- After the standing water has been removed, we will remove any wet carpets, padding, and insulation. We will clean and sanitize all of these areas to make sure that we minimize the potential of any mold growth.
- Once these steps are completed, you should file an insurance claim because there could be a chance for your insurance company to cover the costs of damages and repairs.
- While this is happening, we will deploy dehumidifiers to remove any moisture that might still be present in the building.
- As soon as all of the water has been cleared out, it is time to take a look at any repairs that have to be performed. We will work with you to make sure that all repairs are handled by trained and trusted professionals.
After all of this is done, you will be able to kick back, relax, and enjoy your house, free of any water damage. It is a good idea for you to take some time to review your insurance policy. If you do not have coverage for flood damage, you need to make sure that this is covered. This might be different from water damage or storm damage coverage, so if you have questions, be sure to reach out to your insurance company.
How Utah Flood Cleanup Works
For flood cleanup projects that are beyond your ability or require specialized assistance, contact a professional flood cleanup service as soon as possible. After obtaining written authorization to service your property, technicians inspect your home to determine the source of the flood and the extent of damage to affected areas. With this information, they outline the best restoration plan for you. Next, they’ll focus their attention on removing remaining floodwater and discarding wet insulation, ceiling tiles, and carpet padding to prevent moisture from spreading. To reduce the risk of mold growth and structural damage, an EPA-approved antimicrobial solution is applied as needed. Safe for people and pets, the treatment deodorizes and sanitizes to inhibit bacterial reproduction. Moisture levels are consistently monitored. Accelerating the evaporation process is a priority, so technicians place industrial air movers and dehumidifiers in key areas of your home, allowing it to dry out as quickly as possible. Be sure to leave the equipment running until evaporation is complete. Many flood cleanup services have specialized facilities for restoring personal items and cherished mementos. Professional cleaning ensures the prevention of mold and odors, so you can keep what is important to you.
Once the cleanup is accomplished, professional contractors can restore, walls, floors, and structural elementsto their original condition.
Contact Utah Flood Cleanup Today
At Utah Flood Cleanup, our professional teams not only provide premier service after a flood, but also in the event of a fire, mold damage, and more. Our certified technicians have experience in every residential or commercial disaster you can imagine. Available 24 hours a day, we are committed to providing the best restoration and repair service so you can get back into your home as soon as possible. Contact us here or call 801-416-2666 for a free consultation and inspection of insurance-covered damage, or to request a quote.